Prize Draw Terms
- The prize draw is open to all residents of England, Wales and Scotland aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- Upon purchase of at least one bottle of Filey Bay Whisky at a market or tasting from 15th - 24th December 2023, you will be directed to sign up to the newsletter via a specific landing. All sign ups from the dedicated form will be entered into the draw.
- All entries must be submitted via the sign up form or manually entered into the database by a Spirit of Yorkshire employee providing the bottle sale criteria is met.
- The opening date for entries is 11:00am on 15th December 2023. The closing date of the prize draw is 11:59pm 24th Decmember. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 3rd January 2024 ("Draw Date"). The draw will take place at the Spirit of Yorkshire Distillery and will be chosen by a random number generator.
- The winner will receive:
- A Distillery Deep Dive Tour for 4 people
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) by 4th January 2024 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within  days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize (or any part of it) with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within 14 days after the Draw Date.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. Personal data shall also be used to keep participants updated and informed about the Promoter’s business and the progress of the first bottle of single malt whisky.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Spirit of Yorkshire Limited of Unit 1 Hunmanby Industrial Estate, Hunmanby, North Yorkshire, YO14 0PH.
You have not viewed any product yet.