Join Our Team: Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to help us tell the world about our award-winning whisky and distillery.
You’ll need to be focused, organised and have a flair for thinking strategically and creatively. We’re Yorkshire’s first ever single malt whisky distillery and we have a grand ambition: to be one of the world’s best whiskies. And it’s all made right here on the Yorkshire Coast, from field to bottle. We’re a small team and you’ll be sat with and working alongside everyone, from the whisky director to the tour guides. It’s an exciting place to work and you will be instrumental in helping the business grow.
Overall: planning and managing the day-to-day marketing of our distillery and single malt whisky, working with our Marketing Director.
This will include managing:
- Social media (paid and organic)
- Website content
- Packaging Design
- Print production (packaging and marketing assets)
- Photography (working with our existing partners)
- New product launches
- Some distillery events
… as well as supporting on other opportunities as they arise, including at Whisky Shows and events away from the distillery.
- Have experience working in a marketing role (agency or client)
- Understand the value of a marketing strategy, and know how to execute against one
- Are comfortable managing brand assets and being the protector of brand identity
- Work efficiently and effectively with suppliers
- Have great writing and proof-reading skills
- Are proficient at forecasting and managing budgets
- Positive and approachable, especially when solving challenges
- Great attention to detail
- Belief that “if it’s going to happen, it’s down to me”
- Proactive – you like to think and suggest rather than wait to be told
- Enthusiastic and good at working as part of a team
- To start November 2022 (negotiable if necessary)
- Full time weekdays, with some weekend work required at peak times of the year
- Experience with digital B2C marketing and/or premium drinks preferred
- Working at the Distillery, Hunmanby Industrial Estate
- Reporting to Marketing Director
- 28 days holiday each year (including Bank Holidays)
- £25,000 per annum
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
N.B. The above list of responsibilities is not exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.